PROTEKER 8 (7 nov. 2019 – 3 jan. 2020 in the field) is the 1st summer campaign of Proteker-phase 3 (report in French).
Participants: from left to right and from front to back: Yoann Sabathe (RNN TAF), Sébastien Motreuil, Céline Wichlacz-Boidin (Programme IPEV 136 – SUBANTECO), Thibaut Thellier (RNN TAF), Thomas Saucède, Aurélie Tasiemski (Programme IPEV 136 – SUBANTECO)
1. Instrumentation and measurement of abiotic parameters
2. Underwater photography (ROV and diving)
– Systematic and genetic structuring
– Characterization of the communities.
– Trophic ecology.
4. Immunity to monitor the health status of benthic organisms of trophic and structuring interest
For this, 34 dives were carried out as well as 21 ROV explorations (see report).
Commerson‘s crew (RNN-TAF)
- Mathieu COMPERE, skipper
- Fred CORRE, assistant
La Curieuse‘s crew
- Michel LE GLATIN, commandant
- Dominique ROLLANT, second
- Simon GODARD, chef de quart
- André VOKA, chef machine
- Jean-Yves LE GAC, second mécanicien
- Jacques QUIRIN, cuisiner
- Josselin Yan Ping Yuen, matelot
RV Marion-Dufresne II
- André EYSSAUTIER, commandant
- Karen CARPENTIER, lieutenant (Workboat pilot)
- Jimmy ANDRIANTSALAMA, matelot (Workboat assistant)