In accordance with the provisions of the law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004  for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to the users of the site proteker.net the identity of the various contributors within the framework of its creation and of its follow-up.
Proteker – An underwater observatory at Kerguelen
c/o J-P Féral, IMBE-Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d’Ecologie marine et continentale
UMR CNRS 7263 / IRD 237 / Aix Marseille University / Avignon University
Faculty of Science and Technology St-Jérôme – Service 421
Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niémen
F-13 397 Marseille cedex 20 – France
Telephone: +33 (0)4 13 94 49 28
Director of publication: Catherine Fernandez
Editorial director: Jean-Pierre Féral
Hosting: OSU PYTHEAS, IT service
UMS 3470, 38, rue Frédéric Joliot-Curie,
F-13013 Marseille – France
+33 (0)4 9504 41 46
Protection of personal information
– Users’ personal data is stored exclusively on the servers of the hosting company located in Marseille (France).
– In accordance with the law n°2018-493 of June 20, 2018  on the protection of personal data which adapts the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties to the EU law following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Directive 2016/680 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by competent authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, the user has the right to access, modify and delete information collected by the ESDP. To exercise this right, the user should send a message to the following address: email@example.com
– If you have an account on this site, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
– If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
– For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Terms and conditions of use
Disclaimer of liability
Neither Proteker – An underwater observatory at Kerguelen, nor the IMBE – Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d’Ecologie marine et continentale can, in any way, be held responsible for the content of the information appearing on this site or for the consequences that may result from its use or interpretation.
Proteker – An underwater observatory at Kerguelen website is a creative work, exclusive property of Proteker, protected by French and international legislation on intellectual property rights. No reproduction or representation may be made in contravention of the rights of Proteker – An underwater observatory at Kerguelen.
The setting up of hypertext links by third parties to pages or documents published on the Proteker – An underwater observatory at Kerguelen website is authorized provided that the links do not contravene the interests of Proteker – An underwater observatory at Kerguelen, nor of the IMBE – Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d’Ecologie marine et continentale, and that they guarantee the possibility for the user to identify the origin and the author of the document.
This site is made with WordPress (content management system – CMS), free software distributed under GPL license.
All media (photographs, videos, documents, member registrations, etc.) are prohibited from use and reproduction for commercial purposes and must be authorized in writing for all uses.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.